Friday, November 09, 2012

About Us

We are a team of Year 2 Temasek Polytechnic students in Singapore.
This lifestyle blog is part of our internet marketing project.
Please do feel free to leave your comments! :)


Your Awesome Authors



Spencer.
"Hello!!!!!!!! Am I handsome? Yes? Thanks!


Reynard.
"Yoz guys!  I'm 18 this year, passionate and takes pride in what i do. I enjoy playing the guitar, hanging out with friends and watch soccer with a cup of cold beer :)"


Hilary.
"Hello readers! I'm the only Derpina (girl) in this project group. 19 year old and insane. I'm a great 9gag fan, a book worm and geek for music. I love to eat, sleep, blog, tweet and sing. Oh, and i take photographs too. :)"


Ivan
            "Hello. I am 18 this year too and i love to study. So call me maybe?"


Stuart.
"Haro guys! 18 this year and super lazy! Enjoy eating, sleeping, rotting, slacking and music when I'm bored. LOL"

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Visits